REGISTration for summer 2020 is now open
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
in case you haven’t heard…Register now
and pay later!!!
Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19 and to assist our families with the possible financial burden you may be experiencing, payments will be differed to a later date.
PRIOR TO REGISTRATION, PLEASE READ THE REGISTRATION AND REFUND POLICIES OUTLINED BELOW:
The policies described below help us to efficiently allocate staff and resources in order to provide quality programs at an affordable cost. Please read them carefully.
Balance of Payment and Camp Forms
Upon receipt of this application, you will receive an invoice via e-mail. In February (or later if you register after February) you will receive (again, via e-mail) the link to download the Camp Combe Parent Packet & Camp Forms. The balance of camp fees and Camp Forms are due by May 1.
• Camp fees OR camp forms received after May 1 will incur a $30 processing fee.
• No child will be admitted to camp without completed Camp Forms, immunization records, and the balance of camp fees.
• Registration deposits are non-refundable after February 1. This means you can cancel or change weeks up until, but not including, Feb 1 without penalty.
• On or after Feb 1, all deposits are non-refundable unless your child’s spot can be filled from the waitlist within 2 weeks of cancellation (movement from one week to another is still allowed without penalty, providing there is space available).
• There are no refunds for cancellations that occur on or after June 1.
• All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
• Refunds cannot be granted for absence due to illness or injury.
ALL refunds are done via check regardless of payment method.