Registration for Summer 2014 Is Now open!
Click here to Register.
Please note that our registration and refund policies have changed! See below for more information.
Registration and Refund Policies:
The policies described below help us to efficiently allocate staff and resources in order to provide quality programs at an affordable cost. Please read them carefully.
Balance of Payment and Camp Forms
Upon receipt of this application, you will receive an invoice via e-mail. In February (or later if you register after February) you will receive (again, via e-mail) the link to download the Camp Combe Parent Packet & Camp Forms. The balance of camp fees and Camp Forms are due by May 1, 2014. Please note:
- Camp fees OR camp forms received after May 1, 2014 will incur a $30 processing fee.
- No child will be admitted to camp without completed Camp Forms, immunization records, and the balance of camp fees.
- The Membership Fee is non-refundable.
- Registration deposits are non-refundable after February 3, 2014. This means you can cancel or change weeks up until Feb 3 without penalty.
- After Feb 3, all deposits are non-refundable unless your child's spot can be filled from the waitlist within 2 weeks of cancellation (movement from one week to another is still allowed without penalty, providing there is space available).
- There are no refunds for cancellations that occur after June 2, 2014.
- Notice of cancellation is received by the YMCA before June 2, 2014.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- Refunds cannot be granted for absence due to illness or injury.
Realizing that families have differing abilities to pay, Camp Combe has a tiered pricing program. Please take a moment to look at the rate descriptions below and determine which of the three prices your family is able to pay for your child’s camp experience. Price selection is done strictly on an honor system. If you can afford to pay the full fee (Tier 3), please do so. If you cannot, simply select the price which is right for your family's circumstances. There is no difference in the camp experience between campers registered at different tiers and the tier selection is kept confidential.
This is our most heavily YMCA-subsidized rate. Families utilizing this tier are paying about 20% below the actual cost of camp.
This is our partially subsidized rate for those who can pay a little more but still can’t afford the actual cost of camp. Families utilizing this tier are paying about 10% below the actual cost of camp.
This rate most accurately reflects the true cost of camp including depreciation, operational and administrative costs. If you can afford to pay this fee, please do so.
In order to choose a particular rate, simply select it as you register online.