Registration for Summer 2013:
Registration and Refund Policies:
The policies described below help us to efficiently allocate staff and resources in order to provide quality programs at an affordable cost. Please read them carefully.
Balance of Payment and Camp Forms
Upon receipt of this application, you will receive an invoice via e-mail. In February (or later if you register after February) you will receive (again, via e-mail) the link to download the Camp Combe Parent Packet & Camp Forms. The balance of camp fees and supplemental forms are due by May 1, 2013. Please note:
- Camp fees OR camp forms received after May 1, 2013 will incur a $30 processing fee.
- No child will be admitted to camp without completed Camp Forms, immunization records, and the balance of camp fees.
- The Membership Fee is non-refundable.
- There is a $75 cancellation fee for one-week sessions and a $150 cancellation fee for two-week sessions.
- There are no refunds for cancellations that occur after June 1, 2013.
- The cancellation fee may be waived if each of the following criteria are met:
- Notice of cancellation is received by the YMCA before June 1, 2013.
- The cancelled session is filled by another camper within two weeks of cancellation.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- Refunds cannot be granted for absence due to illness or injury.
Realizing that families have differing abilities to pay, we’ve instituted a subsidized pricing program. Please take a moment to look at the rate descriptions below and determine which of the three prices your family is able to pay for your child’s camp experience. NEW THIS YEAR: If you need to utilize one of the subsidized rates, you must fill out a subsidy application form. PLEASE, COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION FIRST. If you leave the online registration software to process the application form, you may lose your space. The form is available to download here.
This program in no way influences the experience your children receive.
Subsidized Rate 1 (Formerly Tier 1)
This is our most heavily YMCA-subsidized rate. Families utilizing this tier are paying about 20% below the actual cost of camp.
Subsidized Rate 2 (Formerly Tier 2)
This is our partially subsidized rate for those who can pay a little more but still can’t afford the actual cost of camp. Families utilizing this tier are paying about 10% below the actual cost of camp.
In order to receive one of the subsidized rates, simply select it at point of registration. After completing the online registration download the application, and return it to camp within 2 weeks of registration. The YMCA processes the applications on a rolling basis. You can generally expect a response to your application within 2 weeks of submittal (periods of high volume applications may cause some delay. (If your application is rejected, you may cancel your registration at that time without penalty as outlined in your subsidy notification).